Compatible ymcko CD800 color ribbon for datacard printer
brand new with high quality
Model number: Datacard YMCKT 535000-003
Charateristic: compatible color ribbon
1. full color YMCKT full genuine color ribbon
2. Yield up to 500 prints
3. Some kinds of brands ID card printer ribbon available.
4. Datacard535000-003work with CP40, CP60, CP80 CD800 IDcard printer
5. Includes: Color ribbon YMCKO with earth-friendly and
biodegradable core , adhesive cleaning sleeve, isopropanol cleaning
|Ribbon Model||Images||Ribbon code||Applied Printer|
|YMCKT||500||552854-504||SP35/SP55/SP75/ICIV and SP Plus series|
|YMCKT||135||552854-240||SELECT/ Magena/ ICIV|
|K-T||1000||552854-509||SP/ CP Series|
|Monochrome color||1500||SP/ CP Series|
|K||1500||552954-601||SP35/ SP55/ SP75/ ICIV|
|K||1500||552854-701||CP40/ CP60/ CP80|
Datacard YMCKO 535003-003ribbons are used for printing a combination of full-color images
and one-color text or barcodes, and feature an Earth-friendly
YMCKT ribbons consist of Y (yellow), M (magenta), C (cyan), K
(black resin) and T (clear overlay) five panels.
1. Yellow (Y), magenta (M) and cyan (C) panels for printing a full
spectrum of colors by combining the colors using varying degrees of
2. The K panel is a black resin panel, typically used for printing
text and barcodes.
3. T panel is a thin, clear protective overlay
1. If you have any question or concerns, Please do not hesitate to
contact our customer support team.
2. Please allow us give you email feedback with 24 hours, skype or
trademanager will response you within 12 hours.
1. We gurantee to all our customers, if found any defectives cuase
by our workmanship or raw material, we'll replace it with 1:1
proportion, while if cause by outer unexpected condition, during
shippent or delivery, or force majeure, strive for best benefits
2. If founds out the order real obejects would not the same quality
as the sample provided, please contact us in the first to make
refunds or replacement.
3. Color difference: please allow some color difference, because
when throught coating technics, or dyed to others colors, will not
100% the same color.